Following is a list of Frequently Asked Questions. If you have a question that is not provided below please email us at email@example.com or call 800-667-6977
If you forgot your password, you can have it emailed to you by following the simple prompts on the log-in screen.
1. Go to log-in
2. Click on the Forgot your password link
3. Enter your User ID
4. An email containing a temporary password will be sent to the address on file
5. Log-in using your temporary password
6. To change your password to your preference, click on your name in the top right corner, next to the "log out" link.
7. Type your new password in the "New Password" and "Confirm Password" boxes, then click save. Remember, passwords are case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number
- Sign In to your account
- After you sign in, Click on your name located in the top right corner, next to the "log out" link
- Type your preferred password in to the "new password" and "confirm new password" boxes,then click the "save" button. Remember, passwords are case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number
For more detail on our products, browse our website: Madero.ca. Our knowledgeable Sales Team will gladly answer any additional questions you may have. Call 800-667-6977 to speak with a representative.
Can't find what you need in our catalogue? Call our Sales Team at 800-667-6977 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative may be able to source what you're looking for.
No product may be returned without prior written authorization. If a product return is authorized a RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION form will be issued.
The RGA form must accompany the returned product.
- Custom or special orders CANNOT be returned for credit.
- Stock items are returnable only with original packaging and in original condition.
- Return goods will be credited at invoice price less 20% to cover handling costs.
All claims for shortages or errors must be made within 48 hours after shipment is received. Shipments must be carefully examined for damage in transit before acceptance from carrier. Prepaid and charge shipments will only have claims processed after a signed bill of lading, noting all damages, is forwarded to our office. This must be done within 48 hours.
If you have not received your order or have discovered an error or discrepancy on your order, please notify the Sales Team immediately. Our representatives will gladly assist you with any necessary actions such as tracking your order, or making adjustments. Call 800-667-6977 or email email@example.com
Please call 800-667-6977 and we will be able to help you with any billing questions, provide copies of invoices, or work with you to resolve any billing discrepancies.